Tuesday, June 7, 2016

He's Making All Things New!


I am so excited for the honor of working with SMCS this upcoming year to help make it an amazing ministry! My name is Steph Seibert. I graduated from SMCS in 1988. In 2014 my son, Gabriel graduated from the Kindergarten program. My youngest, Violet, still has 2 more years to enjoy at SMCS. I believe so whole heartedly in the amazing ministry happening at SMCS that I am dedicating my time and energy to making it even better.

In the past, I have served as assistant preschool director and grade-school director at Mt. Paran North COG. I have owned my own event company and planned many corporate events. I've worked in accounting for several companies. As a blogger, I have learned the ins and outs of social media marketing. Looking back I feel the Lord has used these past seasons in my life to prepare me for "such a time as this".

One of my goals this year is to use a variety of fundraising events to engage not only the families at SMCS but also the community around our school. I want to avoid asking you for money every time you turn around and get the community involved in supporting our school.

The Lord has put Leviticus 26:9-12 on my heart: "I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. 10 You will still be eating last year’s harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. 11 I will put my dwelling place among you, and I will not abhor you. 12 I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people." I feel the 2016-17 school year will be a year of "Fruitfulness" and He will "increase our numbers". 

I am here to spearhead this year's fundraising and help in any way I can. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can answer any questions you may have or can lend a helping hand.

Lots of Blessings!!
Steph Seibert 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment